Thursday 2 August 2012

Challenge Week 44: Blue! :)

First of all I must apologise for the lateness of this 52 week challenge post- I've had another super-busy with Pack Holiday preparation, and I've had a terrible cold (almost everyone at work has had it this week, it's been rubbish- especially when the weather has been this nice!) I actually painted my nails on Monday evening, but I took pictures and ran out of energy... and I've only just got around to it today :( I miss blogging, and I really don't want to accept that work and other busyness will stop me posting, though I think once I'm back from pack holiday I'll be a lot more free in the evenings :)

Anyway, ramble over- onto the nails! I love blue (one of my favourite colours, tied with purple and teal) and I've been looking forward to doing a pretty simple, open ended challenge themes- although I've love my water marbling and Harry Potter nails, but as I've generally only be painting my nails once a week I've not come up with my own nail art for weeks! :)

I decided on doing some stamping again, so I used a pale blue base coat (Revlon Blue Lagoon) and stamped with a darker blue (No7 Poolside Blue) the stamp is from Bundlemonster plate 222.










I think this pattern reminds me of an odd cross between swimming pool tiles (appropriate as the polish is Poolside Blue), and Elvish writing :)

I really like this pattern- it's so pretty I even stamped my other hand (with varying degrees of success...) and I've had to explain nail art stamps to several people at work who thought I'd actually painted it on myself!


Revlon Blue Lagoon and No7 Poolside Blue

What colour are you wearing on your nails right now? :)




                                                                                                   xGretalRabbitx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)