Thursday 19 April 2012

(my sisters) Nail of the Day- Darren Criss (yes, that guy again) nails!

I somehow agreed to post my sisters latest nail art on my blog, without knowing it was going to be Darren Criss... again. So I'm really sorry if you're bored of him (try living with her and her constant jabbering about him though...) but the nail art is quite cool- she did it as part of the 52 week challenge, her take on this weeks Inspired by Fashion theme.

Darren Criss wears a lot of bow ties (I've decided he must be a Doctor Who fan) and some odd little suits/outfits, so Amy chose five different outfits, and created five different nails inspired by the outfits.







She used quite a few nail polishes (as you can probably tell)- and as far as I can tell, there is:  Models Own Snow White, Revlon Black Lingerie, Black Radiance Gimmie Blue, e.l.f. Light Red, Barry M Pale Yellow, Models Own Jade Stone, Revlon Emerald City, George Witchcraft and Barry M Grey! She also used lots of nail brushes to make the stripes and shapes- I wish I could tell you more, but I wasn't there when she painted her nails!

And here is a little collage showing each outfit inspiration- I think all of them are from Glee episodes or promo shoots :)




Again, apologies if you are sick of hearing about Darren on my blog- but I hope you can appreciate her nail art anyway- I'm still jealous of her skill with a nail art brush; she got all the artistic talent in my family!!!

Are you a fan of Glee? Or bowties? :p


     
                                                                                                     xGretalRabbitx

4 comments:

  1. Super cute nails!! :D I have no idea who this person is, but cute art! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Haha I think you should be glad, he's ALL I ever hear about! (teenagers!)
      xGretalRabbitx

      Delete
  2. Wow I love these nails, and I don't mind a bit of Darren Criss ;)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Hehe she'll be really pleased you even know who he is!
      xGretalRabbitx

      Delete

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)