Thursday 25 August 2011

What's in my travel make up bag? Take 2, camping!

I'm off to a little music festival in Cheltenham today (I may already be there as this is published actually) it's a Christian festival, and although I'm most definitely an Atheist, a lot of my friends go and I can easily avoid all the religious rubbish, and just see the fun bits :)

I know I've already done a travel make up bag post I think my camping version is quite different- there are far fewer products (as I know I won't bother with much make up) and warrants it's own post :)




Here are all my make up items, pretty much everything here has been featured in a favorites post before (no surprises really) and it's the usual essentials: eyelash curlers, e.l.f. Cream Eyeliner in Coffee (with brush), e.l.f. Eyelid Primer, 17 Lash Defining Mascara, e.l.f. concealer, Benefit PosieTint, e.l.f. Concealer (-highlighter) e.l.f. Cream Eyeshadow in Dawn, e.l.f. Duo Eyeshadow Cream in Coffee & Cream, e.l.f. Brightening Eyeliner in Coffee, a black eyeliner (of unknown origin, probably 17 or similar, but I sharpened off the logo!) and a little spooley for eyelashes.

At the last minute I decided some lip products might be fun, so I grabbed my e.l.f. Candy Shop Lip Gloss in Cherry Bomb, and e.l.f. Lipstick in Classy.




Skincare-wise I've also kept things pretty basic, I have my face wash (Neutrogena blackhead eliminating daily scrub) in the bottle, Neutrogena hand cream (silver tin- I'll be needing a lot, hand sanitiser is great at festivals but it kills my hands!) Moisturiser (white pot with M painted on) Vaseline (white pot) e.l.f. mirror, Boots essentials cucumber eye gel and Boots SkinClear Quick Clearing Spot Gel (camping often means worse hygiene which means more spots)




I forgot to photograph my Carmex and some boring things like deodorant, hand sanitiser and my toothbrush!




An absolute essential for camping is face wipes, I use them to remove make up (and to wash my face if I'm feeling lazy) and for all over my body if necessary- I find them a lot more gentle than baby wipes or wet-wipes :)




Another essential is dry shampoo, this is a 50ml in Tropical :) I have also brought some real shampoo (this is Herbal Essences Fresh Balance) as there are some indoor sinks (I'm camping at Cheltenham Racecourse, so there are buildings as well as fields) that has actual hot water that I can hopefully use to wash my hair in at least once (I usually do!)

What are your camping essntials?

         
                                                                                                  xGretalRabbitx


p.s. This time I'm a little more organised and I've scheduled posts for you every day while I'm gone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)