Sunday 31 July 2011

Nail of the Day: Keeping it simple with e.l.f. Purple Pleaser :)

After my recent e.l.f. haul I was a little spoiled for choice when I came to paint my nails today- I knew I wanted to use a new colour- but I'm indecisive! I eventually settled on Purple Pleaser as I havn't had purple nails in far too long, and I'm really glad I did- what a lovely colour :)






I feel like the formula of this polish is different to other e.l.f. polishes I have- it dried a lot faster but it was also a bit streaky, perhaps it's just his one or have they changed the formula recently? Either way I still love this shade :)

What's on your nails?

                                                                                 xGretalRabbitx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)