Saturday 23 July 2011

Nail of the Day: Barry M pale Yellow and more Konading :)

I've just painted and konaded (totally a word...even if spellcheck doesn't agree!) my nails, and took step-by-step pictures to include in a 'konad how to and tips' post- stay tuned, it should be up later on today :) But I couldn't wait to share pictures of the finished result- I think it's adorable!


I used Barry M Pale Yellow as a base coat (3 coats) then I stamped XOX (a random Aussie brand I picked up for on my travels- I was desperate for different colours on my nails!) nail lacquer shade 08 with my m11 plate- I really like the combination of the complimentary pastel shades, and the yellow is lovely and happy- which is good because I'm having a bad skin day and could do with cheering up!





Barry M Pale Yellow, XOX 08


                                                                            xGretalRabbitx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)