Monday 11 July 2011

(my sisters) Nail of the Day; Barry M Bright Purple with a tip design.

After the success of her nail art on me (take at look at it here) she wanted to give it a try on herself. She chose my new Barry M paint in Bright Purple then I suggested doing some lines and dots at the tips (thanks to Lara's NOTD post for the idea)
She used e.l.f. polish in Black with a (stupidly long) brush and a tiny dotting tool to create the design.




I don't think it came out quite as we envisaged it, but it was the first time using the massive brush- practise makes perfect :)


Barry M in Bright Purple and e.l.f. in Black.


                                                                                       xGretalRabbitx

2 comments:

  1. i dont think it is too bad~~~i mean after you clean up the excess around your fingers i think its a nice look~~~i like the dark dusty maroon colour~~~its very pretty


    Jessy
    threenothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I think the colour in the bottle is a more true-to-life shade (I took the nail picture at night in bad light!) You might like e.l.f Mod Mauve :)
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)