Tuesday 14 June 2011

Currently loving...

I've been wearing a little more make up recently, as my eyelids have been behaving (they are prone to eczema) Here are my current favorite products:


  • e.l.f studio Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter (glow/fair) I love this- it has the perfect consistency for covering my (terrible) under eye circles- can be found on the e.l.f. website
  • e.l.f. studio Concealer pencil and brush (fair) great for covering blemishes and redness, the brush is very handy for blending.
  • Eyelash curlers- I have no clue where they came from (they were a present many years ago) but these are the only ones I've found that fit my eye shape properly, my eyelashes are long and straight, like my hair! so without curl they hit my glasses and make my eyes look teeny. If I wear no make up at all, I will still always curl my lashes.
  • MUA eyeshadow, shade 1, pearl. A good, shimmery all over lid colour for me (perhaps wouldn't work this way for darker skin tones)
  • Revlon Vital radiance blush (shade 02, Pink Radiance) I picked this up at the pound shop- bargain! I like the different colours, I can pick just one shade, or swirl them to get different colours from the same product :)
  • Natural Collection Duo eyeshadow (mink/sable) I like to use the darker shade in the crease, it's a great colour combination for everyday.
  • 17 lash defining Mascara (black/brown) I think this deserves a seperate review but overall I like it, the colour is much less harsh than black.


Other favorites include:
  • Baking! Not only do I have fun making cakes, eating them is pretty fun too :) (See my previous post for recipes and pictures)
  • The Only Way Is Essex, I know I'm a little late to the TOWIE party... but this programme is so delightfully awful- makes for compelling viewing :)
  • e.l.f. discounts- if you join their facebook page you can get a 20% discount until 3pm today- expect a little 'haul' from me when my order arrives!
  • Blogging, this is my second post, and I'm loving it so far, I hope you are enjoying reading it! If there's anything you'd like to see, let me know in the comments. 
                                                  xGretalRabbitx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)